Wednesday 29 April 2009

Fired Heroes director says good bye to Zachary

Greg Beeman, a director with Heroes from Season one, has been let go from NBC due to cost-cutting measures. In his final Heroes blog he takes time out to thank Zachary :

"Because I didn’t do the pilot I didn’t have influence over hiring the rest of the series regulars. But I was there, directing Zach at his first audition. It was an incredible, showstopping, performance. It was immediately evident that his range was phenomenal and I knew then and there we had something special. Zach is a true artist and I feel a deep affection for him. He is also a great person and a very giving actor to his fellow actors, to the crew and to the show. What’s especially amazing is that, as great as he is, I know how much he can still develop into the power of his craft. Beyond a doubt, I know that he will go on to greatness - because not only does he have the talent to achieve this he has the will, and I have immense respect for this quality within him."

You can read the rest of the final blog at http://gregbeeman.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment